1. All applicants must have a minimum of 15 years of verifiable investigative experience.
2. Submit** a completed online application form.
3. Pay a non-refundable $150.00 Application Fee via credit card (once approved, you will be invoiced $150.00 for a 3 year certification term.)
3. Submit** a white paper that you have written regarding any investigative subject, 1,000 words or more, that has not been published previously, for Board evaluation..
4. Submit** five (5) questions and answers regarding your whitepaper, to be used in our testing databank. These questions should be true/false, or multiple choice.
5. Submit** a copy of your CV.
6. You will be asked to take an online test in which questions will be randomly pulled from other white papers. There will be no essay questions. The study material will appear on the testing site.
7. Applicants will successfully complete an online test in which questions will be randomly generated from other white papers. There will be no essay questions. The study material will appear on the testing site.
8. Applicants will be required to sit for a pre-arranged peer review by other BAI’s which will take place at a meeting of any recognized investigative association, where BAI’s are present.
** Send only by email. Click HERE to Send